Friday, November 20, 2009

Oct. 10, 1944

Dear Mother,

How is everyone doing? I'm still getting along O.K. - Wonder of wonders.
If I put a bit of swig and sway in this letter you will have to forgive me. - The boys in the room here are playing a Victrola. I don't know where it came from, but it's here.
Have you been down to the place lately?
It should be nice with the fall colors across the valley. Things over here are as green as usual. I don't know about fall frosts - Maybe there won't be any - I hope.
Man oh man! some of the things I think of to write. The only trouble being, the fact that someone else has ideas about what I can write. Yes sir life is tough in the E.L.O.
Hay! this is the last page in my tablet - so I have to say good night until I get more.
Love
Kenny

No comments:

Post a Comment